*Please note these are not BLADE Show West’s stipulations; but the state of CA and are outside our control.
In compliance with Los Angeles County and the city of Long Beach, CA, effective September 20, 2021; all persons attending an indoor Mega event (with over 1,000 people) must provide proof of vaccination OR negative Covid test within 72 hours of your arrival. In addition, you will be required to wear masks inside unless drinking or eating.
You will be required to Show proof of vaccination OR negative Covid test (to Show Management personnel) when you enter the building to pick up your wristbands (for will call ticket holders) or purchase your tickets.
Following are what is accepted for Proof of Vaccination:
- Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type;
For Verification for proof of a negative COVID-19 test result – the following is accepted:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, or;
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information should include person's name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
PLEASE NOTE THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND YOU WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.